Cannot Download SDK

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
congapadre

Cannot Download SDK

Post by congapadre »

I have P3Dv5 installed on my D:. When I try to download SDK from my purchase page, it does nothing. It shows a cloud location for SDK at the bottom of my screen, but there is no downloading at all. Also, I do not have a C:\Programs\Lockheed Martin folder on my C:. The simulator is installed on D: . Could that be the problem?

Thank you.
JorgenSA

Re: Cannot Download SDK

Post by JorgenSA »

The location of the sim on your system has nothing to do with your ability to download the SDK.

As an example, my v. 5 is on my H: drive, and I can download the SDK with no problems. Something else is going on here.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
congapadre

Post by congapadre »

Thanks for your reply. Maybe the server was down. Will try again. I know it was not a problem on my end because other things were downloading with no problem. The SDK zip file should just download into my C: download folder, but it is refusing to download at all.
DutchDC3

Post by DutchDC3 »

Same issue here, but found an easy work-around.

Right mouse click on the link and select "open link in new tab". It will start the download.
congapadre

Post by congapadre »

Must have been a server problem - I finally got it.
DutchDC3

Post by DutchDC3 »

congapadre wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 pm Must have been a server problem - I finally got it.
Glad to hear.

Happy flying