Radio stack frequency numbers not bright enough

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
rsubers2

Radio stack frequency numbers not bright enough

Post by rsubers2 »

I have P3D version 6.0.30.30926 and fiy the Mooney Bravo using the VR cockpit using an Oculus Quest 2. Except when sunlight is on them (when they become bright) the radio frequency numbers on the radio stack are not very bright and barely readable. The issue can be seen without a VR headset by selecting the virtual cockpit so it is not a VR headset issue. Is there some way of making them brighter? The problem did not exist in P3D V5.
Sabre57

Re: Radio stack frequency numbers not bright enough

Post by Sabre57 »

rsubers2 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:19 pm I have P3D version 6.0.30.30926 and fiy the Mooney Bravo using the VR cockpit using an Oculus Quest 2. Except when sunlight is on them (when they become bright) the radio frequency numbers on the radio stack are not very bright and barely readable. The issue can be seen without a VR headset by selecting the virtual cockpit so it is not a VR headset issue. Is there some way of making them brighter? The problem did not exist in P3D V5.
Updating to the current version 6.1 plus will help. It's not 100% resolved but greatly improved.
I9-9900
32GB RAM
RTX 3090 FTW
Assorted SSDs and HDDs
3x55" TVs
Alpha/Bravo Honeycombs
SPAD.Next, ASV6