Regarding the forum

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Geir Haukland

Regarding the forum

Post by Geir Haukland »

I've been told that guests no longer can see this forum, and some are asking why is that? After 2 days gone, they know the forum is back online, but they can no longer see it, only now they are forced to register. They also told that the forum was not like that before, so why now guy's??
mpni

Re: Regarding the forum

Post by mpni »

Hi
Perhaps the answer is here:
https://prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148698
Regards
Michel
Geir Haukland

Post by Geir Haukland »

Nothing to do with my question.
That other post was for spammers not guests that only seek out info for howto etc. Now even they will be "FORCED" to register to get the answer.
So my question still remains unanswered.
Capt_Caveman

Post by Capt_Caveman »

I can see the forum posts with no problem without logging in
Geir Haukland

Post by Geir Haukland »

Capt_Caveman wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:19 pm I can see the forum posts with no problem without logging in
THATSnow then, yesterday you could not see the forum at all. Only forced login to see. Well, let's see how long before they change it again.
Sabre57

Post by Sabre57 »

Geir Haukland wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:01 am
Capt_Caveman wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:19 pm I can see the forum posts with no problem without logging in
THATSnow then, yesterday you could not see the forum at all. Only forced login to see. Well, let's see how long before they change it again.
The forums were down and appeared, to me any way, that the server needed to be re-built. It's possible that the re-build process caused this.
I9-9900
32GB RAM
RTX 3090 FTW
Assorted SSDs and HDDs
3x55" TVs
Alpha/Bravo Honeycombs
SPAD.Next, ASV6