VOR/NDB File Location

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
skir4d

VOR/NDB File Location

Post by skir4d »

Strange one here. I have P3DV4 ,5 ,6. I have just gone back to P3dv4 after about a month (March 23rd 2024 to be exact) and all of the VOR and NDBs have disappeared. Not only are they no longer on the internal P3DV map but also do not work on the radios. The ILS's, however, show on the map and work. Even using the show/hide on the map doesn't show them, although it does cycle the ILS's. So it appears that data has disappeared. Where should that info because I might have accidently dragged it somewhere or deleted it.
"One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering. 'Supernatural' is a null word." Lazarus Long
skir4d

Re: VOR/NDB File Location

Post by skir4d »

Okay, I reactivated all of the addon scenery and programs I run and they are back. Now to sort out which one is the culprit.

I'll let you know when I find it.
"One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering. 'Supernatural' is a null word." Lazarus Long
skir4d

Post by skir4d »

Okay, it was Base scenery 0202 that I accidently turned off in my Addon Manager. Fixed now, thanks.
mpni

Post by mpni »

Hi skir4d
On this website by Herve Sors, you can update all your navdata.
Regards
Michel
https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html