Be Part of the 787 Dreamliner Family
A professional add-on developing company based in the US, QualityWings Simulation, provides high quality products for Prepar3D. They have the unique ability to provide the best balance between realism and usability by creating add-ons that are not only deep and immersive, but can be flown by flight simmers of all types.
The all-new Boeing 787 Dreamliner is a technical marvel of aviation with it’s use of advanced composites, new electrical designs, new engine types, and increased fuel efficiency. The 787 ushers in the future in aircraft design and thanks to QualityWings, you can immerse yourself into the 787 Dreamliner family in Prepar3D v5.
The Ultimate 787 Collection allows you to choose between 3 highly accurate and detailed models. Each variant comes with its own flight dynamics to ensure that you can actually feel the different handling characteristics.
- Over 100 exterior model animations
- Detailed 3D Virtual Cockpit
- Fully integrated flight management computer system (FMCS) interfaces with the Autoflight systems
- Realistic sound package featuring GE & RR engine
- Over 70 high quality real-world liveries available
Each year, Lockheed Martin hires thousands of interns to work at sites around the US. During their time here, the interns gain valuable work experience and partner closely with their managers and colleagues to complete challenging tasks that help solve real world problems.
This summer, Lockheed Martin welcomed 2,400 summer interns, more than half of whom are working virtually. In addition to gaining real-world experience on projects, interns participate in a design competition project which is designed to challenge engineering skills and bring fellowship and fun to the virtual internship experience.
Iconic Aircraft Ready for Prepar3D v5
BlackBox Simulation may be considered a newer company, however with thier many years of previous experience, there’s not much they don’t know about flight simulation. The founders began creating add-ons for flight simulators in the early days of Microsoft Flight Simulator 5. Years later they decided to start BlackBox Simulation with an aim to carry their passion for flight simulation to higher levels than ever before by bringing new innovative ideas to the flight sim world with every product they introduce.
As of today, BlackBox Simulation has upgraded multiple aircraft to take advantage of the features in Prepar3D v5 including full PBR texturing. Aircraft include the Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander, the Scottish Aviation Bulldog and Cessna L-19 Bird Dog. More aircraft are coming soon for Prepar3D v5, including their Airbus variants. Check out BlackBox Simulation store for more details.
Fighters in Civilian Clothing
Xtreme Prototypes is a company that loves flight simulation and are dedicated to producing high quality add-on aircraft for the serious virtual pilot, flight simmer, aviation student, history buff and extreme aircraft fan.
The Xtreme Prototypes GLJ Model 25 SE v3.0 is a next generation add-on ready and optimized for the Prepar3D v5. It is a complex aircraft simulator that features high resolution models and textures, hundreds of animations, over 60 sound effects, dynamic light effects, custom aircraft systems and full-3D VR-ready virtual cockpits that make this add-on an ideal candidate for new virtual reality devices and applications.
MJC8 Q400 cleared for takeoff in P3D v5!
The MJC8 Q400 add-on by Majestic Software is a highly realistic rendition, built after the Bombardier™ Dash 8 Q400 aircraft. There are 4 editions available, differentiating in the price and the included features.
- PILOT Edition: Designed for home flight-simmers, who want a state-of-the-art hardcore add-on but do not require the complex features, such as the instructor panel system monitoring, circuit breakers simulation, failures simulation, or the shared cockpit.
- PRO Edition: Developed for advanced users or airline pilots wishing to improve their knowledge of the Dash 8 Q400 airplane. This edition has all the features of the PILOT edition, plus the Head up Guidance System simulation, the shared cockpit feature and several more.
- TRAINING Edition: Currently in development, this edition is dedicated to the airlines, wishing to have a good quality inexpensive solution for the Dash 8 Q400 technical and procedural training for both technical staff and the flight crews.
- COCKPIT Edition: Currently in development, this edition can be used as a base for driving the home made cockpit as well as hardware procedural trainer flight simulators.